Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the Agreement between the Customer (“You”) and eStream Networks Limited (“hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us”), partners of eStream Networks Limited.
- All the equipment (router, radio, and accessories) used for delivery of this service remains the property of eStream for the first 12months of the use of this service. eStream reserves the right to retrieve all equipment (router, radio, and accessories) in the first 12 months should the subscriber choose to terminate the service OR service is not used in 90days.
“Customer” means any person or organization who has agreed to utilize any of eStream Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
“Services” means the provision of the internet to its Customer and service plans and offers introduced by eStream from time to time.
“Access” shall mean the admittance to the Network granted by eStream Networks Limited to the Customer, by virtue of the number of days, hours, bandwidth that a customer shall be entitled to use the Services as determined by subscription charges paid subject to these terms and conditions.
“CPE” shall mean Customer Premises Equipment, including the Access Devices or other equipment installed at Customer Premises by eStream Networks Limited.
“Coverage Area” shall mean those geographical areas where Services are accessible to eStream Networks Limited subscribers, as specified by eStream Networks Limited, and as reviewed from time to time by eStream Networks Limited.
- OUR SERVICE SCOPE
Unless otherwise advised by eStream Networks Limited, payment of subscription fees shall entitle subscriber access to the Network within the area designated by eStream Networks Limited from time to time as the Coverage Area.
- eStream shall provide Broadband Access Services to the Customer for the period which the Customer has subscribed to the use of the Services and Service availability shall be within the identified coverage area at any point in time.
- The CPE and Services remain the exclusive property of ESTREAM, and the Customer is authorized to use, only during the sustenance of this Agreement. The right to use all Services, Applications or features or Access devices including but not limited to CPE, user ID, password, etc. as set out under the services, will cease to exist on the day your Agreement expires with eStream. The CPEs belong to eStream and will be withdrawn from the customer upon termination of the Service
- All risk of loss of or damage to the CPE transfers to the Customer upon the CPE e being delivered to the Customer. Accordingly, eStream Networks Limited will have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss of or damage to the CPE and its accessories. Replacement in the event of loss or damage to CPE or accessories is at the Customer’s cost and at a rate to be determined by eStream Networks Limited.
- If a CPE fails to operate within(three) days from the date of being sold to the Customer, we will replace such CPE with a similar new product at no cost to the Customer, if we deem such failure to be an out-of-box failure. eStream Networks Limited provides a three (3) Months’ warranty in respect of failures other than the failures contemplated above, which warranty will commence on the date of sale of the original Access Device to the Customer as per the eStream Networks Limited invoice and, in the event of such a failure, we shall swap the faulty device with a similar product that has been refurbished.
- The warranties in clause 2.6 will not apply in the case of damage or failures caused by negligent use, willful misuse, abuse, or incorrect use of the Access Device by the Customer.
- eStream defined fair usage levels for unlimited data plans. On reaching the fair usage level, the plan speed would be rationalized for the rest of the validity period/bill cycle.
- OUR RIGHTS
- eStream reserves the right to terminate your agreement in accordance with the relevant Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time without prior notice or intimation.
- Suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period, we think is reasonably necessary.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS – You may not use the Services in a way that risks degradation of services levels to other customers, third parties and put our system at risk. If we believe that you are using our Services in any of these ways, as mentioned, we are entitled to reduce, suspend and/or terminate any or all of our Services without giving you prior notice.
- INDEMNITIES AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY– The Customer uses the Services and the Access at the Customer’s own risk. eStream Networks Limited shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, injury, damage, cost, expense, or penalty (“Damages”), howsoever caused, suffered by the Customer or any other person arising out of or relating to the use of the Services or operation of the Access Device, as far as these terms and conditions of service shall otherwise state.
- INTERRUPTION OR SUSPENSION OF SERVICES– ESTREAM NETWORKS LIMITED reserves the right to restrict or terminate at any time without liability on its part the Access, Services, and/or these terms and conditions if eStream Networks Limited (in its sole discretion) determines that the Customer is in violation of any provision of these terms and conditions or eStream Networks Limited online policies.
- GENERAL- eStream Networks Limited reserves the right to, without prior notice, amend or amplify the terms and conditions of these terms and conditions or amend the tariffs, services, charges, and other essential ingredients of or relating to the Agreement; provided that in the case of increase in tariffs or charges, the Customer shall be duly notified of the changes thereafter.
- The Customer authorizes and grants eStream Networks Limited consent to disclose to any statutory or duly authorized body or person, with or without notice, any private or confidential information which it may obtain in the course of the Customer or any other person using the Access Device, Services and/or Access, in accordance with any law or regulation in force in Nigeria at any time.
The Subscriber hereby undertakes as follows:
- That I have read and fully agree with the Terms and Conditions of the Services;
- That the Access and Coverage Area has been explained and described to me and is clearly understood by me; and,
- That I have subscribed to the Service in full understanding of the Service
e.Stream Networks Ltd, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses.